Лексикон: За да го видите значењето на даден збор во рaмките на
веста, позиционирајте го покажувачот врз истиот и кликнете два пати.
Оглас за вработување во US Television
We are currently seeking highly motivated and results-orientated professionals to play a pivotal role in the compilation of our economic reports.
To successfully fulfill the function of Media Sales Executive, you must have the following qualifications:
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
• Highly entrepreneurial and has a passion for sales
• A Bachelor’s Degree in Business or similar
• At least one year of sales experience working with measurable targets will be considered an advantage
• Fluent in English
• Knowledgeable about national and international current events
• Excellent telephone skills
• A highly effective communicator who can easily adapt to any environment
• Energetic, entrepreneurial, hardworking and persistent
• A creative and strategic thinker who thrives for continuous challenges and personal growth
• Has conviction and the will to work hard in order to reach objectives/targets
As a Sales Representative you will act as our local sales contact. You will be the stable factor of US Television and help us growing our business. You will be responsible for conducting interviews, commercial meetings and simultaneously securing sponsorship for our reports. You are also responsible for networking with high level government and business individuals to convince them of the opportunities our publication can offer. You are responsible for researching and identifying, selling and negotiating with potential clients. You will work in an international executive environment
You will receive an attractive remuneration package that includes a monthly guarantee salary against commission, commission on sales, bonuses, and all work related costs paid by the company
A professional and challenging career path in an international environment
Personal development and sales education with ongoing training and coaching.
US Television is committed to the equality of opportunity and the development of the full potential of all employees.