Лексикон: За да го видите значењето на даден збор во рaмките на
веста, позиционирајте го покажувачот врз него и кликнете два пати.
Интернационална Тренинг програма за маркетинг во British American Tobacco
We are BAT. A global leader with more than 200 brands in over 200 markets. And we bring together the world’s brightest and best minds. That’s why we value uniqueness. We are looking for the leaders of our Central Europe Cluster – several markets all bonded by an inspiring strategy and a strong team mindset.
Our Marketing Graduate Programme helps you to develop exceptional commercial skills - fully understanding the dynamics of the market you are operating in, and how the BAT Marketing departments of Brand, Trade and Strategic Planning & Insights work together to achieve outstanding business results. During your programme you will also gain international exposure by attending our Global BAT Academy, networking with graduates from around the world, and strengthening your leadership skills. Further, you will have the opportunity to challenge yourself on international projects, working with above-market and cross-functional teams, under the supervision of your dedicated Coach & Mentor.
It’s tough. It’s fast-paced. And it’ll stretch you to the limit. For the ambitious, an inspiring journey awaits you here at BAT.
The only question is: are you up to the challenge?
If your answer is YES, then this may be the role for you. We are seeking for high calibre graduates to join our 2017 Global Graduate Programme!
To feel rewarded by the challenge of your role, you will be immediately provided with an attractively positioned salary and benefits package.
• are looking for an international career in Marketing
• are a final year student; or have a university degree or equivalent
• max 2 years of relevant work experience, extracurricular activities as a student or international scholarship
• are driven and ambitious
• are an inspiring and engaging individual
• possess strong intercultural competencies from international experience or personal background
• have strong analytical skills
• are internationally mobile
• have driving licence
• speak one of the local languages & English fluently
....we are looking forward to your application!
WE ARE LOOKING FORWARD TO YOUR APPLICATION AT: