Оглас за вработување во Ретелл
Retell is a British company founded in 1986. We make call recording and IVR equipment for our strategic partners: NEC, Panasonic, ELG and others. Our flagship product “Sense” has been on the market for almost 10 years. It is mixed hardware/software solution that records over two million people every day. For more information about Retell, please visit www.retell.co.uk.
We have immediate opportunities for developer with a passion for growth and innovation. You should have willingness to take ownership and support; should understand object-oriented development, design patterns and multithreading. You should be able to clearly communicate complex technical designs and solutions in clear, concise and easily understandable format by both technical and non-technical personnel.
Partake in the design, development and maintenance of “Sense”, our call recording solution.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science.
- 3+ years of software development experience.
- Multithreading & real-time development.
- Angular, Kendo UI.
- VoIP protocols and audio codecs.
- Capable of working with minimal supervision.
- Can communicate effectively with colleagues and clients.
- A good team player with positive attitude.
If you comply please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org