Оглас за пракса во Џонсон Мети! Се бара: PGM Salts/PGM Control Intern
INTERNSHIP: PGM Salts/PGM Control Intern
Location: Skopje, Macedonia
Clean Air Division supplies one third of all catalysts fitted to cars around the world and is a leading producer of catalysts for trucks and buses too. We use our scientific know-how to create innovative products that play a crucial part in reducing harmful emissions and improving air quality, helping our customers meet legislative requirements globally.
We are pleased to announce open positions in our Internship Programme and we are now seeking pro-active students to join our PGM Salts and PGM Control teams, interested in full-time internship and gain valuable professional experience.
• Coordination and communication within the team and between departments on daily basis
• Logging on important information
• Supporting the team and working on day to day activities
• Other appropriate duties
Are you the ideal candidate?
• University students in IV year of studies or student of postgraduate studies (Chemistry; Faculty of Technology and Metallurgy; Faculty of Natural Sciences)
• Great knowledge of English language
• Knowledge of MC Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
• Good organizational & communication skills
• Team player with good interpersonal skills
• Self-initiative and proactive toward the work and given tasks
• Commitment for results accomplishment
Working hours: Monday to Friday 08:30h till 16:30h
How to apply:
If you have the necessary skills and interest to join our team, please send your CV and motivational letter in English to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
and indicate ‘Internship program – PGM Salts/Control’
in the subject field, otherwise your application will not be considered.
By applying to this position you agree that Johnson Matthey keeps and uses your personal data for company purposes in duration of one (1) year.
Closing date for applications: 22 June 2018