Оглас за вработување во Quipu. Се бара: Software Developer (m/f)
Quipu is an IT consultancy and software development company which provides comprehensive end-to-end solutions for banks and financial institutions, from electronic payments to software systems. We are a 100% subsidiary of ProCredit Holding, the parent company of a group of banks that specialize in providing financial services for SMEs.
Headquartered in Frankfurt, Germany, Quipu currently operates from 8 regional offices around the world - in El Salvador, Ecuador, Ghana, North Macedonia, Kosovo, Ukraine, Russia and Romania - enabling us to promptly address the needs of a global customer base.
For our office in Skopje, Macedonia, we are looking for an experienced, motivated and enthusiastic:
Software Developer (m/f)
To join our international team as soon as possible.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
• Development, implementation and maintenance of software solutions in accordance with company standards and policies
• Take active part in all project stages – analysis, estimation, documentation, coding, bug fixing and support
• Ensure the quality of the solutions developed by following standards and best practices
• Resolve and/or provide assistance in case of production incidents to re-establish the service as quickly as possible
• Bachelor’s Degree in computer science
• Experience in MSSQL and T-SQL code
• Experience in .NET and C#
• Excellent communication and team-working skills
• Design patterns and understanding of object-oriented principles will be considered an advantage
• Internal drive to learn, improve, succeed and share the knowledge
• A substantial degree of flexibility, allowing for an autonomous approach to performing duties
• Challenging and varied work
• Flat management structure
• Long-term prospects with plenty of opportunities for professional development and growth
• Excellent team-oriented and international working environment
If you think you fit the profile, we look forward to receiving your application in English, including your CV, a motivation letter and salary expectations via the following e-mail address:
The deadline for the submission of applications is 31st August, 2020. Please include the Job-ID in your application