KPMG вработува Analyst, IT Audit and Data Analytics
KPMG is inviting analytical and forward-thinking graduates to join our growing Audit & Assurance team and get on an accelerated career path. If you want your first professional steps to be in an open and friendly team, to receive various trainings, and get the unique opportunity to work with some of the largest companies in North Macedonia, then this opportunity might be for you!
In your first year in this role, you will participate in audit еngagements for large international and local clients and will build strong professional knowledge through:
• Gaining a wide range of industry-specific and information systems knowledge
• Testing the design and implementation of general IT controls and ITdependent business processes according to established standards and best practices
• Documenting technology infrastructure risks, controls and findings
• Practice in transforming and preparing for analyses large volumes of financial data for some of the biggest companies in North Macedonia
• Working with data-driven technologies, such as business intelligence and automation tools (including Microsoft Power Platform, Power BI, Microsoft SQL server databases)
• Developing strong relationships with the audit teams and audit clients
• Opportunities to further develop in the field of Cybersecurity, Data Privacy, Statement оf Controls (SOC), Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) on a project base.
To be up to the challenge you should preferably have:
• University degree (or in progress) in the area of Information Technology, Finance, Control, Audit, Business Administration or a related discipline
• Strong interest in analyzing and organizing data, a ‘thing’ for numbers
• Self-motivation and desire to learn and develop
• Working level of written and verbal communication skills in English and Macedonian
• Interest in building a career in the field of financial or Information Systems audit, Cybersecurity, Information Risk Management and Data and Analytics
We are offering advanced compensation and social benefit package including:
• Focus on Work-Life balance (hybrid working, flexible hours, extra holidays)
• Inspiring and supportive working environment (positive and dynamic work atmosphere where we trust and respect each other)
• Opportunity to work on engagements for some of the largest companies in North Macedonia and abroad and build a wide network of contacts
within and outside of KPMG
• Internal and external training, including professional qualifications, such as CISA
• Motivating remuneration package (regular salary increases, performance bonuses, fringe benefits)
• Wellness care program (Sports subscription, team building events etc.)
• Opportunity to work with a wide array of business tools and technologies
If you are interested, please apply online by sending your resume and motivational letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by 31 March 2023 stating the position you are applying for in the email.
Your application package will be treated with strict confidentiality. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
КПМГ РЕВИЗИЈА ДОО бара кандидати за горенаведените позиции. КПМГ РЕВИЗИЈА ДОО ќе изврши избор на кандидати во рок од 3 месеци од завршувањето на рокот за пријавување на овој оглас