Оглас за вработување во Quipu. Се бара: Application administrator (m/f/d)
APPLICATION ADMINISTRATOR (m/f/d)
We are looking for an Application Administrator to join our team in SKOPJE.
Quipu is an IT consultancy and software development company, which provides comprehensive end-to-end solutions for banks and financial institutions, from electronic payments to software systems. We are a 100% subsidiary of ProCredit Holding, the parent company of a group of banks that specialize in providing financial services for SMEs.
Headquartered in Frankfurt, Germany, we are currently operating from 8 regional offices around the world - in El Salvador, Ecuador, Ghana, North Macedonia, Kosovo, Ukraine, Russia and Romania - enabling us to promptly address the needs of a global customer base.
As an international organisation, we value diversity and we are dedicated to a culture of growth and innovation, creating an environment where everyone has the opportunity to develop their skills and fulfil their potential.
What your key responsibilities will be:
• Deploy and support operational Banking Software Systems including its installation and configuration along the whole release cycle, ensure technical quality assurance and contribute to the improvement of the application flow, integration and performance.
• Participate in the incident management process focusing on application runtime environment prerequisite components, application level configurations and behaviour, application and application runtime environment performance issues as well as data and data structures.
• Provide technical leadership, advice and support to the users, engage and communicate with internal stakeholders both from the technical and business environment, 3rd party vendors and security specialists to fulfil the goal of the job requirements.
• Participate in the planning and execution of changes in an ISO 20000 environment.
Skills and experience we expect from you:
• University Degree or equivalent (Computer Science, Engineering or Business IT studies would be a plus)
• Experience in the analysis, design, development, implementation, testing, and maintenance of application systems based on .NET Framework, IIS, Windows & WCF Services, Microsoft SQL Server and Reporting Services
• Open to gain knowledge and work with DevOps methodologies and Public Cloud services, like Microsoft Azure; any previous experience would be an advantage
• Fluency in English language (spoken and written)
• Availability to travel
What we offer:
• Excellent team-oriented, dynamic and international working environment
• Challenging, engaging and varied tasks
• Personal and technical skills development with certified trainings
• Modern workspace close to Skopje City Park
• Travel possibilities
• 25 paid vacation days
• Private health insurance
• Free parking space
If you see yourself in this role, let us know in an e-mail, we would like to get to know you.
Send us your application including CV, motivation letter, salary expectations and Job ID 21013 at email@example.com
, by 28.02.2022.